|Date Posted||December 11, 2020|
Production & Manufacturing
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride- hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 130 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region and host over 30 million users.
About The Role
As the Customer Operations Manager you will make sure that the needs of our customers are being satisfied. Your aim is to provide and promote excellent customer service throughout the organisation you work for. You'll make sure that service standards are being met, and manage the customer service team. Key responsibilities include:
- Define the Care strategy for the Careem PAY business across its footprint
- Conceptualize Careem PAY care operating model to co-exist with care operations of RH/NOW/ given Careem PAY’s customers are shared with other verticals/domains
- Design, size and scale-up Care operations for new markets and offerings
- Identify and apply market specific regulatory requirements to provide Care support
- Lead development of Careem PAY related Care content such as help center articles, agent scripts
- Coordinate day to day Care operations with focus on identification and fixing of root causes
- Work with tech teams on optimizing Care channels and automating issue resolution workflows
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Business
- Prior 5-7 years experience in setting up and managing a care function is highly preferred
- Highly entrepreneurial and hands-on – ability to get things done by rolling up his/her sleeves and with minimal resources. Highly adaptable and abilIty to find practical solutions.
- Stakeholder management – strong negotiation skills and ability to influence at all levels; ability to work effectively cross functionally (within Careem PAY) and cross verticals/domain (across Careem)
- Ability to balance strategic, commerical and operational considerations in assessing options and arriving at recommendations
- Strong commercial negotiations skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
What do we offer you?
Working in an international environment with colleagues from 70+ nationalities, an ownership culture, flexible working hours, unlimited (paid!) holidays and the latest technologies.
Careem gives equal opportunities. All aspects of ownership including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone