|Date Posted||April 7, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Posted Date: Apr 7 2021
Are you looking for a brand management role that allows you to drive robust customer insights and deliver promotional effectiveness? If so, this role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
- Responsible & accountable for full P&L of Sensodyne brand (key Power brand), ensuring achievement of accelerated share and sales growth as part of IPT plan with full ownership.
- Partner with LOC Leadership & Cross- Functional Team (eg. Sales, Shopper Marketing, Demand Planning, Supply Chain, Regulatory and GMS) and Area/Global Category Teams (Area Marketing, Area Shopper Marketing, Area Analytics, Area Digital, Area NPI and Global Category) to deliver highly effective brand strategies for Sensodyne.
- Provide marketing strategic input into the core commercial cycle and S&OP processes in market in conjunction with multiple channels to meet agreed forecasting.
- Drive and work in close collaboration with an exclusive Expert Team for Sensodyne. Develop Expert Marketing Strategy along with Head of Expert. Support Expert Marketing Manager in accelerating Expert Engagement Activities, execution of regular meetings to monitor progress and forecasting & management of expert samples.
- Accountable for brand performance tracking of Sensodyne and recommending future Brands and Category Strategy.
- Drive Sensodyne innovations with support from NPI lead.
- Ensure efficient and complete utilization of A&P spends in line with approved Market Activation Plans for Sensodyne.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelors or Masters in Marketing
- Experience of 5-7 Years Experience
- Leadership & Team Building Skills
- High level of Strategic Influencing
- Managing internal and external stakeholders through multiple levels of collaboration
- Strong analytical skills for Commercial and Expert
- Strong understanding of the dynamic and complex nature of Category across Rx and Cx
- Relationship building across various levels
- Working across boundaries with multiple cross-functional Teams
- Strategize, Plan and ensure timely execution of in-market new product launches working closely with Area Marketing Team, Sales Team, CommEx Team, Expert Team, GMS, Supply, Demand Forecasting & Area & Global Sensodyne Category Teams.
- Activate and consistently deploy winning claims working closely with Area, Regulatory, Medical and Activation Teams for Sensodyne.
- Actively contribute to local innovations with support from NPI Lead and follow PMR cycle to ensure launch targets are realistic and delivered for Sensodyne.
- Responsible and accountable for building category defining brands that consumers will love in Oral Health by achieving market share targets along with Expert KPIs (Number of Calls, Recommendations, Frequency, Detailing Activation Strategy, development of Promotional Material) for Sensodyne.
- Create, develop and implement the activation strategy for Sensodyne, to meet the needs of the LOC business plans agreed in MAPs, in close collaboration with Area Teams.
- Identify appropriate investment mix between advertising and promotion efforts in collaboration with Area/Category Teams and LOC Cross-Functional Team (Sales, Trade Marketing and Expert Teams).
- Plan, manage and deploy Working Media to optimize return on investment on TV Airing, Radio Airing, Print, Digital Marketing and Public Relations.
- Win in digital locally by leading and driving Digital Agency Team to deliver on local digital and consumers insights leading to strategizing and execution of relevant digital campaigns.
- Build strong agency partnerships to help deliver world class brand activation plans across consumer, shopper and expert front (BTL Agency, Media Agency, Creative, Research, PR & Digital).
- Ensure the Brand Heart is brought to life and consistently utilized across all touch points to develop long term brand equity for Sensodyne.
- Work with Insights team at Global and Area level to identify key consumer and shopper trends and incorporate them in local brand plan.
- Lead the development of winning Market Activation Plans (MAPs) for Consumer, Sales, Commercial Excellence, as well as Expert.
- Build Strategy and ensure delivery of winning Expert engagement plans for Sensodyne- to become the Number 1 Choice and highest HCP-Recommended Brand in its Sub-Categories.
- Work closely with Sales and Trade Marketing Team to define winning trade strategy.
- Develop External Focus by conducting regular market, consumer home and HCP visits.
- Partner with Supply Chain, Demand Forecasting, CMO and Finance Teams to optimize gross margins and COGS (NRM).
- Take complete ownership and deliver brand P&Ls targets for Sensodyne with support from Finance Team.
- Lead GSK CHCs Digital Agenda in the role of Local Digital Champion. Develop strong partnership with Digital agencies as well as external digital platform POCs for regular updates and support network. Conduct Regular Digital Council Meetings.
- Lead GSKs anti-counterfeiting agenda locally with close coordination from Global LBP team and local authorities.
- Model GSK values & expectations, and always adhere to GSK codes and SOPs.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.