|Date Posted||February 11, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Qualification: MBA (Marketing) from an accredited institute
Experience: 6 – 8 years of relevant experience in core Brand Management (preferably in FMCG industry)
Role: Oversee the overall brand performance, from boosting the product's perceived value to the customer through successful marketing techniques, to increasing the brand franchise and equity, while managing the tangible and In-tangible aspects of the brand.
- Develop long & short term brand development strategy with targeted tactics and defined goals which are in line with consumer needs, emotions & competitive environment positively impacting the business.
- Manage ATL, BTL, Digital & PR Campaigns
- Position the brand communication on a 360 MARCOM canvas
- Closely work with Sales & Trade marketing teams to facilitate and plan Channel wise strategy to ensure selling points are secured & new point of sales are being identified for brands growth.
- Provide branding directions with alignment of the line manager, develops and executes brand marketing programs.
- Deep dive into business review – Category, Channels, Consumers, Competition, Performance indicators & Financials to provide a concrete plan for the brand
- Reviews market research to anticipate competition and market trends and translate consumer attitudes into new branding directions. Including BHT, U&A, CLT, RA etc.
- Leads the NPD process with the development team.
Competencies and Skills:
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong decision making skills
- Good communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Must be an excellent team player
- Project Management
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Budget-management skills and proficiency