|Date Posted||January 17, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being a total business owner- not just a marketer. You will be the vision and strategy behind your brand- developing marketing plans and driving innovation. You will work with a large cross-functional team to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
Together, we'll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
The Brand Management function produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s of P&G. Marketing at P&G is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the state of the art of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
You will begin your career as a Senior Brand Manager and from your first day, we will offer you immediate project responsibilities.
As you develop, you will become the owner of your brand's equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers' minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles.
Your work will expose you to many brands and situations as well as to great people both from within the company and from top external agencies in different markets, even regions.
- Within a short period of 'training on the job' coupled with coaching and participation in on-boarding seminars. You'll be involved in the marketing plan development, building on consumer and customer understandings to deliver overall business objectives.
- As part of a multifunctional team you will develop and execute a promotion/ media/public relations/direct-to-consumer plan, work with the retail customers, re-launch an existing brand or introduce a new product or a new category.
- You'll frequently use your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.