|Date Posted||December 7, 2020|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Android Developer / Software Engineer (RESTful API Android SDK Google UI). FinTech, which is set to revolutionize consumer banking using advanced technology is seeking a skilled Android Developer.
Joining an Agile development team as an Android Developer you will create compelling retail banking applications across the full development lifecycle. You'll collaborate with the product design and platform teams to build scalable, responsive, reactive user interfaces using the core platform RESTful API to integrate back end services.
Excellent opportunity to advance your career in fintech and Reg-tech and gain valuable knowledge of banking applications.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Deep understanding of Android SDK, Kotlin, and Java.
- Being up to date with software design and architecture patterns.
- Familiarity with Rx Java, Jetpack, and/or functional programming concepts.
- Passion to write clear, scalable, and maintainable code that’s covered by automated tests.
- Intimate knowledge of common design patterns, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Passionate about Agile Development, TDD
- Knowledge of using Jira, Bitbucket, and Git hub in a collaborative environment.
- Experience working with third-party SDKs, libraries, and analytics tools.
- Experience in A/B testing.
- Experience writing tests (unit test, integration test, UI test, etc.).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Bachelors and/or Masters in computer science OR related field of study.
- Familiar with Fintech, Digital Wallet, and banking domain.
- Experience 3+ years in the android domain
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org