|Date Posted||December 2, 2020|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
TITLE: Senior Software Engineer – Salesforce Developer
Global Rescue is the world’s leading membership organization providing integrated medical, security, intelligence and crisis response services to consumers, enterprises and governments. Founded in 2004 Global Rescue’s unique operational model provides best-in-class services that identify, monitor, and respond to threats and emergencies. For more information, please see www.globalrescue.com.
- Design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design
- Develop software components and integrate them in a Service Oriented Architecture
- Integrate salesforce.com with different business systems
- Work on multiple Salesforce (SFDC) managed packages, with end to end implementation
- Define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a reliable CRM solution that meets business needs
- Work on Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, Visual Force, APEX coding, batch processes and, database design
- Do configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch
- Excellent and hands on working experience on Salesforce Lightning Design System, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls
- Work on Salesforce.com Workflows, Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow
- Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
- Participate in product and/or application definition activities including feature analysis and system tradeoffs
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years of overall IT experience and a record of success supporting a fast-paced business organization, providing functional and technical expertise, while applying best practices and leveraging core capabilities.
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Salesforce developer in a fast-paced environment, working as a team member, leader, or individually to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, with minimal supervision.
- At least 3 years for previous Salesforce development experience including strong working knowledge and ability to code APEX (classes, triggers and web services), Flex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, Force.com platform.
- Salesforce.com experience including Workflows, Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Experience with SLDS (Salesforce Lighting Design System) will be helpful
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, Visual Force pages, workflows, and configuration.
- Experience with 3rd party BI tools and Integration technologies (web services, xml, SOAP, REST).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Salesforce architecture and governor limits and Salesforce integration components (APIs, APEX, Visual Force, SOQL and web services). Knowledge of other integration technologies is highly desired.
- Programming experience with J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle
- Strong functional and technical skills, including analysis, technical design, presentation and communication skills.
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Compensation: salary based on experience + bonus + benefits