|Location||Multiple Cities, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2021|
Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
|Street address||Multiple Cities|
Sales Processor JOBS in MCB
MCB is home to an exclusive group of committed and dedicated individuals, who with their hard work, honesty, innovation and teamwork, contribute towards our success. We require qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work, to fill the position of Sales Processor.
The position is responsible to pre-screen the applicant’s documents and carry out an analysis of application credibility and profile. Also to coordinate with Internal stakeholders Operations, CCAD, FRMU and CRCD for smooth processing.
Sales Processors are to:
· Pre-screen Home Loan applications along with required documents for all the requests received at department level and to ensure that eligible/selective application is recommended for further processing.
· Coordinate with various Departments (CCAD, CRCD, Legal and Operations) for smooth & quick processing of applications for disbursement.
· Prepare daily and weekly sales performance-based MIS’s for proper and in time reporting to the management.
· Support the Regional Sales Managers & Sales Managers in daily issues with respect to keep the department’s creditability in line with banks strategy.
· Interact with the internal stakeholder for the resolution of any discrepancies found in the applications and ensure that immediate measures are taken to minimize TAT.
· Maintains all records related to sales performance & other Office related matters for reference readily available at all times.
Communication & interpersonal skills, Analytical skills, quality & Accuracy orientation
Candidates with IT skills and having a diploma from the Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP) will be preferred.
1. Please provide your updated contact details i.e. Name, Address, Phone No., and email address etc. for future co correspondence.
2. Please keep visiting your email Inbox for further updates.
3. Only short listed candidates will be intimated through invitation letters / SMS / e-mail.
Banking, Analytical Skills, Communication & Interpersonal Skills,