|Date Posted||December 9, 2020|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Vertex Chemicals (Pvt) ltd. is a leading construction chemicals company in Pakistan, providing a host of chemical solutions for improving, repairing, protecting and decorating of construction assets. Our clients/portfolio includes many of the most iconic names of Pakistan including Bahria Icon Towers, Nestle, Tarbela Hydropower dam, Lahore Orange line, Shaukat Khanam Hospital and many more.
As part of our growing footprint in the chemicals industry, we are diversifying to distribution of chemical raw matertial. We are looking for an experienced sales manager to build this new market segment for us, who is able to leverage professional network to deliver value from day one. You will be part of our new office in Lahore and be solely responsible for growing this new initiative, reporting directly to the Director in charge.
- Explore new opportunities for sale of chemical raw materials to a diverse range of industries.
- Nurture new leads, going above and beyond to ensure maximum conversion.
- Nourish relationships with new clients to ensure retention and tap opportunities for upselling and cross selling.
- Conduct research on market size, competitors and prices.
- Work closely with supply team to ensure demand forecasts are as accurate as possible and supplied are optimised.
- Professionally and empathetically handle client issues regarding product and service and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure good data management in terms of entering customer and deal information into CRM.
- Administer Execution of sales, ensuring timely receipt of purchase orders and prompt dispatch.
- Min. bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Min. 4 years experience selling raw materials to chemical industry, preferably construction chemicals or coatings companies. A good demonstrable track record is a must.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable presentation skills.
Salary: Highly competitive plus benefits including company car, fuel allowance, phone bill and participation in gratuity scheme.