|Date Posted||December 11, 2019|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job
As Sales Executive, you will be responsible for delivering the revenue budget for the prescribed portfolio of accounts. This will include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealings, which drive maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will gain maximum value for the airline by negotiating Commercial Agreements between the two parties. You will also engage in joins sales and marketing activities to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific Accountabilities Include
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift
- Introducing PLBs where appropriate
- Reviewing QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek tactical opportunities
- Recommending pricing requests from Corporate/Trade and responsible for individual budgets
- Developing and maintaining good relations with the Travel Trade, Government and Commercial Houses about QR products and services
- Providing management with any market intelligence on the strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities of QR, events and recommend desired changes, with proper justification
To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant tertiary , trade or vocational qualification or equivalent.
Candidate working for an Airline or GSA with experience dealing with Trade Sales & Corporate Sales in a target-driven, relationship based role is required.
You would need to be a good communicator and also have a good knowledge of MS Office. You should be fluent (written and oral) in English to perform this role and also be able to converse in Urdu.
Prior knowledge of a GDS, such as Amadeus, and experience with reservations and ticketing would be well regarded.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport