|Date Posted||January 22, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- 2-5 years' carrying sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Jobs in Envicrete
The word envicrete is derived from the words environment and concrete; as envicrete products are manufactured primarily with natural, non-toxic elements from earth, sand, gravel and crushed stone. It is an environmentally-friendly construction material.
We are the first company in the country to manufacture various sizes of concrete building block products for a multitude of applications - including walls, flooring, landscaping and retaining walls.
Our production facilities, strategically located in the north and south of the country, are comprised of the latest, fully automated and computerized plants using state-of-the-art concrete manufacturing technology, and conforming to the most stringent international specifications.
By complying with advanced and uncompromising quality control procedures; and adhering to prescribed international standards for over 34 years, we have earned an unmatched reputation for quality, reliability, and excellence.
Today, envicrete is the market leader and the first choice of leading architects, engineers, consultants, and the most demanding specifiers in Pakistan - who have extensively used envicrete products for innumerable residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal projects