|Date Posted||November 29, 2020|
Sales & Marketing
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- 2-5 years' quota carrying sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Create business models and analyze the competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Take ownership of the product and guide the cross-functional teams in the execution
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills