|Date Posted||August 16, 2019|
Banking & Financial Services
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- The Risk Analyst designs and launches analytic models, utilizing a blend of contemporary and traditional data mining techniques, which he/she applies to both structured and unstructured data sets. The candidate establishes risk monitoring/ dashboard mechanism to detect the risk, perform analytics and apply necessary solutions to mitigate fraud risk and prevent fund loss throughout the organisation.
- The candidate will be tasked with consistently identifying and monitor key business risks and realizing the data needs of the risk function.
- Working with cross functional teams to design and implement risk and fraud control strategies based on analysis and risk parameters implemented in the risk system.
- Providing analytical support to the Risk Management team in order to prevent fraud, mitigate risk and safeguard revenue while minimizing operational losses.
- Identify and monitor the potential risks due to fraud in all areas of the customer lifecycle of our e-wallet and related services.
- Identify, analyse and escalate any key items regarding fraud or potential fraud
- Launch investigation and gather on-site evidence to prepare investigation report to be shared with management in order to plan mitigation measures and reviews of processes.
- Experience in data mining
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of SQL, R & Python knowledge are preferable
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop) are also preferable