|Date Posted||April 21, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Maximizing retail sales in assigned areas in order to grow the market share, ranking and productivity of every counter under responsibility.
- Supervising, coaching and motivating Counter Managers & BAs.
- Being responsible for recruitment and team development.
- Being responsible for the company’s image and the execution of quality excellence at POS.
- Being responsible for the execution of in-store promotions and events.
- Developing sales and managing sales performance by store in order to reach the required targets.
- Coordinating with sales teams in order to ensure efficient order taking and the processing of stock.
- Compiling monthly sales reports for the management (including commercial line and new launch reports).
- Communicating the competition’s marketing activities to the management.
- Conducting regular counter visits and ensuring the development of BAs through regular coaching and appraisals.
- Co-operating with the training team in order to ensure that BAs attend mandatory training courses.
- Recruiting the best-qualified Counter Managers and BAs.
- Planning and controlling the expense budgets for retail activities (transportation, meeting expenses, etc.).
- Enforcing strict and regular controls for POS merchandising, decoration and operating conditions in accordance with PCD standards and central guidelines.
- Supervising and executing promotional activities as formulated by the Marketing Department.
- Discussing and negotiating with store staff regarding visuals, promotional events,
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Reporting of sales performance at all points of sale
- Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field; MSc/MA is desirable