|Date Posted||December 7, 2020|
Sales & Marketing
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Establish, maintain, and develop the company’s presence in the corporate sector to generate new business and retaining the existing corporate clients by providing exclusive customer service to gain customer satisfaction.
- Seeking new business ventures; identifying competitive edge and developing customized solutions for Corporate Sector.
- Bringing revenue generating customers on board.
- Generating more sales from the existing clients and ensuring their confidence level remains intact to make them stay on board by giving them quality customer services.
- Providing required documentation for Customer Waiver Evaluation as per approved C&C policy.
- Selling and achieving set targets of; Prepaid, Postpaid, Enterprise Solutions, MNP, VAS, Terminals.
New Business Development:
- Meeting monthly sales targets as approved by management.
- Exploring and driving new growth venues through an existing client base.
- Timely identification of problems and duly managing customer service establishments that leads to new referrals and fresh activation.
- Revenue assurance as per management assigned targets.
- Taking steps to enhance the existing clientage revenue as well as from prospective clients.
- To keep a regular track of corporate activation/disconnections along with reasons.
- Formulate strategies for customer retention and prevention of churn to other competitors taking necessary action to resolve service, billing, or any other issues while that may cause customer dissatisfaction.
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience, and Skills):
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Skills – Generic:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Relationship Building
- Negotiation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Team Player
Skills – Job Specific:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Skills
- Business Development Skills