|Date Posted||January 21, 2020|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
7-9 years of experience
Lead the regional Sales Operations network (i/e. direct and/or indirect) and the Field Sales team to deliver set objectives within assigned Region to ensure the best Nestle product commercialization.
A day in the life of...
- Actively participate within ICP process, Develop and Execute Field Sales Strategy, Implement Channel Category, Customers and Area/ Territory Plans.
- Implement, follow up and update Regional Field Sales Plan based on the Cycle Plan. Develop and execute regional ICP plans/ CCSD/Key Accounts activities. Ensure Market Intelligence and reporting. Proactively ensure the Distribution Management of the region in terms of Environment, Compliance (NQS/GWP, Traceability, Market Hygiene, Working Conditions, Network/ Infrastructure etc.
- Update and measure performances of the Field Sales organization Structure/ Distributor Appraisals/ P&Ls within the Region against defined KPIs.
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies including NMLP,WHO/ Local code for Infant Nutrition TTS, Nestle/local Trade policy, local Trade Terms, CCP, CCS, Safety, Security and local regulations
- Ensure development of careers, succession plans, development and coaching of direct reports
What Will Make You Successful
- Experience in marketing or sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs, especially top and bottom line business results.
- Understands all sales functions i.e. CCSD, Customer/ Distributors/ Sub-Distributors, Field Sales, Key Accounts etc.
- Has consistently demonstrated success in a number of challenging and diverse sales roles.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.