|Date Posted||December 10, 2019|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 4-7 Years (At least 3-4 years in Food Industry)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Key Account Management
- Team Handling & Motivational Skills
- Customer Handling
- Selling Skills
- Distribution Management
- Numerical Skills
- Commercial Awareness
The ideal candidate will prospect and close sales leads to help generate revenue for the company. They will also be responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating the sales strategy. They will have strong management and coaching skills to support the learning and development of the sales team.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a regional sales force to implement the organisation’s overall sales strategy for an assigned region.
- Monitor the performance of the sales teams or branches within the region and re-allocate resources to improve overall results.
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for the region.
- Oversee sales support activities such as sales administration, customer service, distribution, invoicing, and credit and collections to ensure that customer orders are processed, dispatched, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time.
- Coach sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organisation’s products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.