|Date Posted||January 28, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Shorelight is reinventing the international education experience for students worldwide. Based in Boston, the company works directly with top-ranked, nonprofit American universities to build innovative programs and high-touch, technology-driven services that help talented students thrive and become global citizens.
The Recruitment Manager (RM) is responsible for executing a student recruitment strategy across Pakistan targeted at international students seeking a US university degree. This position will include account management of Shorelight’s country and regional network recruiters, schools and universities along with building and managing direct-to-student marketing campaigns that drive enrollments to Shorelight’s university partners.
This position is based in Pakistan (Karachi preffered) and directly reports to the Regional Director, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage key channel accounts and partnerships in India to achieve enrollment targets for all university partnerships
- Contribute to, and execute on, Shorelight university partner’s student recruitment strategies
- Maintain a data-driven approach to recruitment, monitoring enrollment trends and reporting on all phases of recruitment process to the Regional Director, Pakistan and Bangladesh utilizing technology systems
- Maintain maximum levels of competitor awareness, product knowledge, and market intelligence
- Travel extensively to attend recruitment and outreach activities, seminars, conferences, meetings and training events. Build strong and lasting relationships with current and prospective students, families, faculty, staff, agents, partners and other external institutions and vendors
- Execute an efficient and streamlined processes for all stages of the recruitment process (inquiry, application, assessment, offer, acceptance, visa applications, orientation, etc.) with strong focus on conversion of inquiries to applications to offers to enrolments
- Work effectively with the university liaisons to ensure smooth entry into the school or program (working with Finance on incoming deposits, tracking of payments, processing of agent contracts and commissions as necessary, assisting with form completion, coordinating arrival transportation for new incoming students, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, business, international relations, or related area
- 3+ years of experience in the international education/recruitment industry in India
- Strong sales and account management skills
- Proven track record of working collaboratively in a matrix governance model
- Strategic-minded and sales-driven, strong drive for results, pressure-resilient
- Proficiency with CRM technology and reporting programs/systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exemplary customer service skills and ability to foster a team-based customer service ethic
- Willingness and ability to travel both throughout India and the USA as required
- Experience in organizing pre-departure events and product launches
- Eligibility to work in the hiring location without sponsorship
- Beneficial to have existing network and relationships within the education industry across Pakistan and working knowledge of key international markets, programs and products
- Local language proficiency would be advantageous
- Experience with Salesforce.com
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight is an Equal Opportunity Employer