|Date Posted||August 21, 2021|
Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||BS in Computer Science|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Review and analyze the assigned delinquent cases with the objective of improving the repayment and recovery potential in each case and thus ensure past due and classified advances are within targeted limits.
Key Result Areas
- Analyze and assess customer’s repayment problems and restructure repayment proposals to achieve the assigned recovery targets.
- Coordinate internally with different departments to ensure proper follow-up on classified customers.
- Contact externally the different official authorities to ensure quick enforcement of decided actions.
- Ensure adequate use of MIS reports to assist in reduction of the past due position.
- Provide high quality service to internal and external customers to achieve customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- The position requires a minimum experience of 3 years in banking, or another similar field incorporating continuous customer contact.
- The job holder should possess good knowledge of business products and prevailing legal laws with high level of negotiation skills and communications.
- Should be able to work under pressure and is also required to be customer focused