|Date Posted||December 16, 2020|
Graphics & UI Design
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Quality Assurance Specialist
ARTICARES is an international medical devices company, incorporated in 2017, that develops robotic rehabilitation solutions for use in clinical and home environments. By combining human touch with innovative technology, we develop interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly solutions for assessment and personalized rehabilitation.
Our solutions are results of intensive and collaborative research work between experts in medical and engineering fields. ARTICARES’ products have been validated by clinical studies and made available to you by a team that strives to make every step of the recovery process a rewarding journey.
As part of our expansion, we are looking for organized and meticulous individuals (full time) to join our Quality Assurance team. Based in our Pakistan Branch, you will be working with the Quality Assurance team and coordinating with the Product Development team to ensure the quality of our products and processes.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
· Maintenance of QMS and product technical files, ensure documentation compliance to regulatory and standard requirements
· Identify and keep up-to-date with applicable international regulations and quality standards, evaluate updates and report on actions required to ensure continuous compliance
· Maintaining a database of international regulations and quality standards
· Perform post-market surveillance and follow-up actions
· Work with Product Development team on product compliance to regulations and quality standards
· Maintain complaint and non-conformance processing through records and tracking systems, follow-up on issue closures
· Identification of Market Entry requirements and preparation of required documents.
· Communicate with Notified Bodies and regulatory authorities on product registration and updates.
· Minimum 2 years of industry experience in quality department
· At least a bachelor’s degree
· Proficient in English (oral and written) and MS Office tools
· Good organization and communication skills
· Quality assurance background would be an advantage
· Regulatory and Quality Assurance training will be provided for strong candidates