|Date Posted||February 11, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Employment Type: This is a full time position.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Grade: This is a grade 2 position.
Last Date to Apply: 15th February, 2021.
Your Impactful goals will include:
- Good understanding of telecom data models and telecom systems
- Sound understanding of Business Intelligence concepts
- Effective in communicating with business users/Peers
- Effectively analyze end user requirements to identify the most appropriate solution and conversion of these into detailed business requirements specifications
- Addressing the business questions raised by various business units by sound and thorough analysis and recommendations
- Innovation in developing reports through OLAP Tools including Qlik Sense & Teradata SQL Assistant for business stakeholders.
How will your typical day look like:
- You will work in close coordination with Business Analyst and Solution Architect teams to develop and deliver reports/Dashboards/Business Models/Aggregates as per business requirements.
- Use semantic layer through self-service (BI Tools) for reports extraction
- Leverage BI technologies to facilitate and enable business users
- Implement & maintain dimension models for uniform and consistent reporting.
- Use OLAP Tool Qlik Sense to transform business request into reporting/dashboard deliverable.
Your Career Path:
The candidate can eye a potential growth path in BI & Analytics department and within the commercial division itself.
What we’re looking for?
- MS (preferred), BSc / BIT / BE with more relevant experience also acceptable
- Business Analytics ETL & Reporting experience: 3+ years
- Strong SQL/Scripting Skills: 3+ years
- BI, DWH working knowledge of a telecom operator: At least 2 years
- BI Tool experience (Business Objects/ Qlik Sense): 3+ years
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas:
- Should possess sufficient telecom business knowledge
- Should have strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Process oriented approach towards problem solving
- Have good communication & presentation skills
- Be a team player with a can do attitude
- Knowledge of Customer insights and drilling into Data
- Strong grip on OLAP tools, experience of Qlik Sense, N Printing is must.
- Should know how to write complex set expressions.
- Ability to design & implement semantic models for reporting.
- Good dimensional modeling concepts.
- Dashboard design & development.
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.