|Date Posted||November 26, 2020|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Who We Are
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About The Role
As an Engineering Manager - QA you will be responsible for leading a team of highly competent, eager to learn and passionate individuals to successfully deliver products in a timely manner without compromising on Quality.
You will work closely with the Product team as well as other key stakeholders especially Development teams to understand the business requirements and help convert them into implantable specifications broken down to enable granular execution plans from inception to roll out to Production.
People management, project execution and planning, grooming your team and creating an image for the company and to uphold KT’s key values are going to be your highest priority.
What You'll Do
- Manage 10 - 15 individual contributors, responsible for their grooming, career growth, people management and deliverables.
- Work with HR & Recruitment to create an image of the company and hire the best talent available.
- Carry out weekly sync with the team, 1:1 at least every 2 weeks and manager team progress and throughput.
- Be hands on in testing the features, converting business and product requirements into technical specs and action items.
- Ensure a natural and meaningful coordination with all stakeholders and making effective communication a norm.
- Ensure that QA processes are being followed and must enable ICs to be able to recommend changes so that we have living and ever improving processes.
- Fully own the processes used across the team and continue to improve them with tangible feedback.
What We're Looking For
- Strong people leadership skills and experience building an Engineering team with a strong culture.
- Ability to create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Must lead from the front, not be afraid of challenges, technology and must be forward looking
- Strong understanding of QA, it's process, metric and agile methodology
- Solid CS background and quickly understand how things are implemented
- A solid engineering background with at least 4+ years
- 2+ years experience managing a team of 5-10
- Experience working with product management teams
- Understanding and experience working with agile techniques and tools
- Hands on with Automation, willing to learn new languages and skills to take on and help deliver on new items and needs
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.