|Date Posted||December 3, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Python Developer Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or combination of education and recent, equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience with cloud services such as AWS or Azure.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Experience using Git for code versioning.
- Experience building scalable system architecture.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in code development: testing, reviews and design documentation.
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Experience in successfully delivering large-scale software projects in a fast-paced environment. Strong presentation and communication skills.
- English language skills verbal and written
- Participate in support on-call rotation
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Experience writing solid Test Cases
- Participate in Sprint PROD Testing
Nice to Have:
- Strong software development portfolio and code samples.
- Eager to learn new technologies and stacks.
- Experience with big data tools such as Spark (PySpark).
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with devops technologies such as Jenkins and Docker.
- Experience with operations research, optimization and simulation methods