|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
Product & Project Management
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
To make this a success, it will be critical for us to have the right systems and processes in place to launch these services.
The Project Manager will
- Design the optimal cross-functional partnership/integration/launch program to implement these efforts
- Be responsible for project-managing individual integrations / launches on time and as per requirements across a range of tech, commercial, operational, support, and marketing functions
- Apply judgment to make key decisions and trade-offs during the integration and launch process.
- Work with Commercial and Operational Autonomy.
The ideal candidate has a proven ability to execute on the above with limited oversight and support. You are a self-starter, exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, and have a strong talent for program management, project management, and stakeholder influencing and communication. You are motivated by the desire to meet project objectives and timelines to achieve an important and exciting strategic goal, and to influence and organize large, cross-functional groups of people from inception to delivery of projects.
As a Project Manager
- Design a standard process and toolkit for integrating and launching Careem’s SA Partners -- including systems, process, tools, and sequencing – that can be replicated for each integration within the program
- Continually refine and improve the program over time to maximise success and efficiency
- Work closely with Careem leadership, internal functional teams, and external partners to plan scope, deliverables, stakeholders and contributors, resources, budget, and timing for each integration / launch
- Organize and drive the right set of stakeholders to implement each integration / launch
- Coordinate across tech, commercial, operational, support, and marketing functions involved in each integration / launch to ensure all teams are identifying tasks and meeting timelines
- Influence these teams to incorporate support for integrations / launches into their capacity/ roadmaps
- Apply strategic judgment to make key decisions and trade-offs during the integration and launch process
- Be accountable for delivering against integration / launch timelines and success criteria
- Analyze, flag, and devise solutions for risks in each integration/ launch
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement. KPIs will cover tracking against integration and launch timelines and requirements
- 9+ years professional experience in a relevant role; preference given to those with program management, project management and/or relevant consulting experience .
- Ability to influence people at all levels across multiple functions to put in the required effort to drive projects to completion and on time
- Experience with making trade-offs in operational or tech implementation scenarios
- Exceptional time management and process management skills
- Extreme detail-orientation and organization
- Facility with relevant project management tools
- High level of ownership and ability to work independently with limited monitoring / guidance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with aggressive timelines