|Location||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||September 26, 2020|
Product & Project Management
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
|Street address||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
You will be responsible for the project delivery, being involved in the process from early stages as pre-sales estimations and workshops until end of implementation. You will be accountable of all services contractual engagements related to the project and of the financial delivery of the project.
- Determine the scope and clear business objectives of the project and the critical success factors of implementation projects.
- Prepare and communicate Project Plan to client, project team and Client Services Management.
- Manage client expectations and ensure implementation is within the agreed scope and time frame.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with the client and ensure he is fully satisfied.
- Plan, manage and maximize utilization of project resources.
Skills & Experience
- University degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Project Manager in information technology or banking industry.
- Previous experience in Core Banking solutions replacement/ implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Technical knowledge: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point.
- Travel: Extensive time to spent on client site.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises
- You will be able to work freely, flexibility and can be your authentic self; we champion diversity
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part our the journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you!