|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
Product & Project Management
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are hiring Project Manager at The Ijaz Group!
The Project Manager is tasked with various responsibilities for multiple outsourced client engagements that include managing client accounting teams and monitoring and leading the team in order to timely deliver clients project. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
This is an opportunity to learn and grow with an inclusive and supportive organization.
Each client accounting team in our organization consists of accountants, specialists, team leads and a project manager. The project manager will essentially be in charge of task assignment and management, setting timelines and providing the appropriate coaching and support for each engagement.
Project Manager Job Responsibilites
- Monitor the core internal operations of the client accounting team and client-based projects
- Communicate frequently with client accounting team, specialists and administrative team to ensure alignment of firm efforts and outcomes across all functions
- Track, monitor and push key team activities on firm’s task management system
- Establishing and leading process/performance improvement initiatives to ensure team efficiency and timely servicing of client projects
- Provide support to the CEO in achieving the firm’s strategic and performance goals including reviewing team performance against the strategic objectives and tracking team’s key performance indicators
- Provide appropriate support to client accountants and specialists on performance improvement areas identified by human resource, task planning and progress tracking methods
- Attend monthly/weekly team wide meetings and ensure compliance of action plan
- Make sure documentation is in order and neat
- Check the emails sent to client to confirm that reports were provided on time, budgets were sent with context/recommendations
- Auditing payroll info from time to time
Required Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience in a project management role
- Bachelors/Masters degrees in related field or relevant certifications in Project Management
- Internal audit/accounting background is preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Other Interesting Information
Why would you like working at The Ijaz Group? The amount of support you get at The Ijaz Group cannot be beaten. Each employee is matched with a mentor upon being hired. Their mentor is their go-to person for any general questions, if there is a general need to be addressed. From orientation, which last 4 days to make sure you have all of the information you need to get you started, to the mentorship program, to the open-door policy everyone has, you are never without someone to help you with a question or problem. The people are really the best part of The Ijaz Group.
What is the best part of this job? You will never have job stagnancy. You will continuously be challenged with new issues at clients, new systems and software, new interpersonal dynamics at client offices. Besides this, The Ijaz Group offers unlimited PTO and other great benefits inclusive of excellent compensation, CPE allowance, provident fund and medical insurance. Come and be the part of this amazing team!