|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
Product & Project Management
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Project Management Analyst
SORGEX is a boutique Strategy & Excellence consulting firm focused on capability development and capacity enhancement to support sustainable business results and resilience. An opportunity has risen to contribute to our success and catalyze self-development and growth through this challenging role.
Provide administrative & technical assistance to project management team through engagement with multiple stake holders, information collection, organization, analysis, and representing in a timely manner to the target teams through graphics and visual enhancement tools.
- Support a multifunctional team for planning, implementing, and monitoring of projects, objectives, initiatives, and activities at various functional and organizational level.
- Develop project implementation plans, work break down structures, tracking tools based on the information collected / extracted from documents & engagement sessions.
- Create and manage documentation and reports for project management office.
- Participate in corporate performance reviews to measure progress against strategic business plans, analyze variances and recommend corrective actions.
- Support the PMO lead in the summary of management information, performance reviews, creating minutes of meetings, information distribution, and reporting templates.
- Verify data, information and analyze measure the status of a various activities.
- Track forecast and report on project progress including metrics and measures.
- Creating high class power point presentations to represent changes, progress, and performance information.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications
- Master’s Degree in Business or Project Management from a reputed business school.
- Certification in strategic planning / project management will be advantageous.
- Five years of relevant work experience in project management and business strategy analysis.
- Excellent writing skills – project reports, proposals, and presentations
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision support information management.
- Proficient in using the project management software and other supporting programs.
- Fluent in English communication writing, reading, and speaking.
- Flexible to work long hours as required to meet project deadlines.
- Command on PPP, Vizme, Prezi, Keynote for information & data visual enhancement.
Please share your resume and one-page (maximum 250 words) relevance to the opportunity at:
email@example.com by 18th February 2021.