|Date Posted||December 7, 2020|
Product & Project Management
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Jamshoro
Posted Date: Dec 7 2020
Site Capital projects Management including Strategic Planning, Capex monitoring by applying Project Management tools (GSK PM Framework) and new technology for process simplification, economical and Effective payback times at Jamshoro CH site. In compliance with EHS, Quality and GSK global Engineering standards.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.S/B.E) in Mechanical / Electrical
- Minimum 7 Years working experience in Projects of Pharmaceutical companies. Construction of Facility, Utilities and Manufacturing and Packaging lines installation commissioning, automated mechanical services in facility expansion projects.
- Experience in Civil Construction Projects with sound knowledge of construction safety
- Sound knowledge of Pharmaceutical processes
- Sound knowledge of Utilities process and operations.
- PMP Certification
- Construction Management
- Proficient in Computer (MS office Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Expertise on MS Projects (Project scheduling, monitoring and costing)
- AutoCaD (Complete understanding of Project and services drawings) Process and Instrumentation drawings (P& IDs)
- Ability to prepare BOQs for small scale projects
- EHS and Engineering Standard Knowledge and ability to understand these standards when provided.
- Leadership capabilities, physical and mental resilience to work in a challenging environment. Can do attitude with strong communication skills.
- Overall responsibility for execution and manages the execution through allied resourced (contractual or internally arranged) for all engineering projects from planning stage till successful execution.
- Preparation of Business case of various Capital projects which includes scope/ detail design, room data sheets, URS, URB Etc.
- Preparation of URS / Technical review for Pharma Process Equipment for new and capacity upgrade projects with detail capacity utilization (current/forecast).
- Monitor and co-ordinate detailed specifications/designs of Civil Constructions, Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC, Automation and BMS System.
- Manage, supervise the execution of successful installation, commissioning and validation of Facility, Integrated Packaging lines, manufacturing suites etc.
- To define drawing requirements (Computer Aided Design Drawing) CADD standards and to ensure that the project is given appropriate priority e.g. by prioritising draughting work and ensuring that adequate resources are available.
- Role Play in Strategic Planning for the site which includes products transfers, Facilities and equipment upgradations
- Participate in the Annual Budget and project plans and support Head of Engineering & Projects for site Capex planning & execution.
- Prepare and update Facility Master Plan for site on regular basis and execute the plan as per agreed timelines.
- Responsible for all project engineering activities and for the development of a detailed Project Schedule integrating all discipline activities on MS Project with regular update in Capex meetings.
- To monitor cost expenditure against estimates and report cost position to Management on a regular basis.
- To ensure that all members of the Project Team are kept fully aware of the status of project schedules by reporting on progress, especially at key milestones.
- Preparation and. Technical review of BOQs of Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC & Civil of all Capex/OPEX Project.
- To manage Project Documentation, from Initiation to Handover, meeting all milestones within the Project schedule to ensure that the project progresses in a timely manner.
- To ensure that design complies with relevant GSK Design guidlines, EHS, Quality standards and local engineering, regulatory and statutory practices.
- Compliance to GSK Health, Safety and Environment policies, Engineering and Projects guidelines and standards in all execution
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.