|Date Posted||January 16, 2021|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
About the job
We, at Synergy-IT, have open position for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CE Project Lead
Experience: 10+ years overall with 5+ years working with CRM & 3+ years in a lead capacity
This role will be responsible for developing and managing a project delivery team for the delivery of solutions based on Dynamics 365 CRM/CE according to the agreed requirements. Engaging in pre-sales and requirement gathering activities with on-site consultants. Designing solutions, contributing technically and guiding the team to achieve the project goals with focus on quality and budgets.
- Managing and Architecting Dynamics 365 CRM/CE implementations, customizations and development of new business processes.
- Managing solution design and architecture meetings with key business users.
- Gathering and documenting business processes and requirements.
- Developing and integrating solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CE for other line of business applications on Microsoft Dynamics portfolio.
- Evaluating and recommending third party solution for requirement requirements.
- Assisting sales team in pre-sales activities.
- Canvas and model driven app development for Dynamics CRM/CE platform.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CE development including customization, plugins, custom workflows, client scripts, security configuration, and Portal development.
- Developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL, FetchXML & query expression.
- Experience in Microsoft power platform for PowerApps, Power BI and Power Automate.
- Expert in developing and managing Dynamics 365 integrations with but not limited to Azure services like App. services, Azure functions, Azure service bus, and Azure storageEffectively utilize SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRMToolbox for administration of CRM system.
- Functional knowledge of Dynamics 365 Sales, marketing and field/customer services.
- Maintain code repository, Azure DevOps backlog and source control
- Good leadership and management skills
- Good communication skills
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please also mention "Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CE Project Lead" in the subject line