|Date Posted||February 1, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE FROZEN FOODS OR RELATED FOOD INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE. PEOPLE WITHOUT FOOD INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
THIS POSITION WOULD SUIT PROFESSIONALS WITH LESS THAN 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the production, managing manpower, quality assurance and packaging line. He/she should ideally have Frozen foods related experience. Should have knowledge of frozen products including samosa, roll, kebabs, nuggets, parathas, prawns, fish and all ethnic products. IDEALLY FOOD TECHNOLOGIST BACKGROUND.
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT, LEAN PRODUCTION AND STAFF TRAINING/HYGIENE TRAINING EXPERIECE. MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COSTING, BUDGETING, PLANNING AND REPORTING SKILLS
- Production planning, forecasting, man power planning, assigning tasks to production staff and achieving targets
- Overseeing and Strategic planning for overall production / stock / logistics activities
- Implementing effective techniques to bring efficiency in operations, improve quality standards & achieve cost savings.
- In addition, assisting in improvement plans, develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities, minimizing breakdown and operational cast reduction.
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
- Minimizing breakdown and operational cast reduction.
- Providing hygiene training to production staff
- Enhancing the knowledge levels of manufacturing team on pre-requisite programs of
- HACCP such as GMP and personnel hygiene
He/She should be an enthusiastic, energetic, self motivated, and learned professional capable of handling and motivating big teams, reporting to senior most management, while also deeming himself/herself to be responsible for system development, maintenance and top line bottom line responsibility.
People with experience in MNC or big local big companies would be preferred.