|Date Posted||December 7, 2020|
Production & Manufacturing
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Jamshoro
Posted Date: Dec 7 2020
Produce the product with EHS, Quality compliance within effective period at optimum cost
Minimum Level of Education: Pharm-D
Area of Specialization: Pharmacy
Fresh Energetic or Industry internship required
01 years’ experience of production, process industry or packaging process in pharmaceutical industry
- Responsible for maintaining area cleanness hygiene GMP EHS guide line and follow all implemented SOP and get guidelines from department manager.
- Responsible to provide the trainings to OMO, FTE,3P staff regarding new or upcoming guideline.
- Responsible to perform Leakage test.
- Responsible for raise deviation, packaging material complaint.
- Ensure all documentation is maintained in area regarding EHS and Quality compliance.
- Responsible for managing Archiving, (production documentation, records regarding SOPs, Trainings, line records.
- Comply and ensure compliance to Environment, Health and Safety policies, guidelines and requirements as applicable by law and GSK Corporate Guidelines.
- Comply and ensure compliance to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), Quality and other related policies, guidelines and requirements as applicable by law and GSK Corporate Guidelines.
- Any other responsibility assigned from time to time as per business requirements.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.