|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Posted Date: Mar 1 2021
To contribute the growth and profitability of GlaxoSmithKline through processing of Tablet products, in accordance with the compliance of GlaxoSmithKline code of GMP and to fulfil the local regulatory requirement, using all the available resources to the maximum advantage of the company and customer satisfaction.
Minimum Level of Education: Pharm-D
Area of Specialization: Industrial Pharmaceutics
- Discussion of daily planning and work schedule with Department Head.
- To supervise the operation involved in the following area of packing.
- To ensure the follow up of production activities as per given production schedule by Planning department in order to achieve site 98% ASP target.
- Support other functions by providing necessary help, and good customer services to relevant departments.
- Maintain cordial relationships with all stakeholders within the organization for fulfillment of the site goal.
- To contribute and participate with OE team in achieving site OE targets and in implementing Vision Factory Future State Model.
- To supervise Operations in Production Department.
- Checks and maintain the all relevant records of Production section.
- To maintain and ensure the delivery of batch related documents in a timely manner.
- To prepare and complete all documentation applicable to dispensing and manufacturing by receiving, checking, and reconciliation of materials.
- To maintain SAP data postings (Inventory transactions, labor hour distribution).
- To maintain standard operating procedure, as necessary coordinate with Engineering for preventive and breakdown maintenance of production equipment.
- To gain professional and technical knowledge by attending EHS, QMS and GMP trainings at the site and through my learning.
- To ensure compliance with GMP and QMS within department by applying GQPs, GQGs and GQMP’s.
- To provide in house trainings of SOPs & BPRs to relevant staff.
- To ensure that QMS is in-place and in-use in concerned area of responsibility.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
- Quality Assurance