|Date Posted||October 14, 2019|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
NCG is looking for a customer-centric, data-driven Product Marketing Manager to join its retail and e-commerce team for both the US & Pakistan market.
What you will be doing:
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception to execution.
- Prepare weekly reports on digital marketing spending and its effectiveness
- Prepare and execute the digital marketing calendar, its strategy and its content
- Increase brand awareness through strategic marketing activities
- Define and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Plan and execute marketing strategy to effectively target the right customers.
What we are looking for:
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook & Google Ads including analytics
- Strong bias for action and attention to detail
- Relevant experience working with graphic designers and managing a brand
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to make relevant recommendations
- MBA (preferred)
What you need to know about us:
NCG prides itself on being an innovative and forward-thinking company. The aim of the Group is to strive for excellence in the Textile and Power sectors of Pakistan and remain at the forefront of the industry while generating value for our stakeholders through commitment and integrity.
Founded in 1990, over the last 29 years, NCG has made a name for itself in the Pakistani economy. With annual sales of Rs. 39.33 billion in FY 2019 Nishat Chunian Limited is ranked third amongst the textile companies in Pakistan. It is a vertically integrated textile company with a yearly spinning production of 80,000 tons of greige yarn, 54 million yards of greige fabric annually and 36 million metres of finished fabric per annum. All the processes are integrated and a captive power plant supplies uninterrupted power to all the units.
The Linen Company (TLC) is Nishat Chunian Group's latest venture into the local retail sector. Established in 2016, TLC is a world-class, home textiles and bed linen store which offers a vast array of designs, thread counts and qualities for home and hospitality.
Deadline to apply is October 18th, 2019.