|Date Posted||November 19, 2019|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Key roles and responsibilities for the role span across Debit, Credit, Prepaid, Digital and other product solutions include:
- Be the go-to person for all Product specific requirements in Pakistan and support other countries as required for Client meetings, Product decks, Data, reports and dashboards, either available or personally developed if need be. Help monitoring targets and goals, working closely with cross-functional teams. Help with projection of key product KPIs for the market.
- Customize and localize the wealth of available information, in terms of presentations and case studies, making them readily available for the clients. In particular, help localizing the globally developed Playsets in a way they can be readily presented to clients.
- Represent Visa Products to the clients by providing a point of contact to them, with permanent high quality support on the Visa products, rules and policies
- Identify investment and partnership opportunities with external parties in the ecosystem in order to enhance Visa’s capabilities and value to issuers
- The individual will be responsible for developing adequate tools and processes to manage the long tail of smaller clients in MENA including trainings and client workshops for mid-market segment.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales organization and other functions in order to deliver Visa 360 approach
- Participate in cross-functional projects, especially around innovation, benefits, loyalty, user experience and channels. Collaborate in particular with the marketing and other product teams in MENA and CEMEA.
A significant element of this role will be the ability to generate thought leadership around consumer products, and requires you to work closely with markets, key issuers and global clients to drive acquisition, profitable usage, payment volume and revenue. This includes, but is not limited to, development of consumer segmentation strategies, customer value proposition, portfolio optimization, upgrades, performance tracking, channel diversification, driving greater cross-border and e-commerce volume.
Decision Making & Complexity
- Impacts implementation of strategy and financial results for Debit, Credit and Consumer products, and are guided by functional objectives
- Develops project plans to track implementation & measure success
- Operates with limited guidance in complex environments & matrix structure
- Works independently with limited guidance
- Role is based in Pakistan and will require travel across other MENA countries
- Develop and manage tools and engagement model for the long tail clients
Reporting Relationships & Interactions
This role is based in Pakistan, and will report to the Product Client Solutions lead for Emerging and Mid Markets MENA, based in Dubai.
This role will also work very closely with the Country Manager, Business Development Team, the Marketing team and the other cross-functional teams within Visa.
The successful candidate will be expected to interact effectively with all levels of Visa management and staff. This position will involve constant interaction and communication with Clients and key Visa stakeholders.
- Solid interpersonal skills, experience in working in cross functional teams
- Exceptional communications skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Presentation skills
- Development and preparation of executive level briefs
- Self-directed and motivated
- Able to work with minimum management oversight
- Issues management
- 8 to 10 years experience in consumer retail products, preferably with good understanding of credit, debit revenue drivers, portfolio management basics, customer segmentation and product development
- Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and of Visa
- Ability to travel within Pakistan and across MENA
- Ability to drive decisions and operate in ambiguity
- Ability to resolve conflicting situations
- The ability to work smoothly with functions is critical
- Understanding of the drivers of retail bank product P&Ls and an understanding of trends in retail bank strategy around customer engagement. Life cycle management and multi-product penetration strategies.
- Digitally curious, follows industry trends and can utilize this exposure to provide compelling supporting information to Visa’s product, customer experience and digital recommendations
- Solid interpersonal skills, strong demonstrated collaborator with the ability to effectively work cross-organizationally
Job Number: REF23388V