|Date Posted||February 10, 2021|
Procurement & Supply Chain
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
• Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving commodity to be purchased.
• Maintaining and updating supplier information
• Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
• Researching and evaluating prospective commodity.
• Preparing cost analyses, and reports.
• Find commodity at cheap prices
• Good negotiating ability.
• Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for the company
• Identifies and researches potential new suppliers and commodities.
• Develops and implements strategies for procuring.
• View High Low Average prices and study the market and keep the prices updated according to market research and comparative prices.
• Keep a record and updating the management with the details
Qualifications & Experience Required
• High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 2 Years of experience
• Ability to negotiate and understanding marketing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Competency in English
• Research Skill
Work Duration & Salary
Days: Monday to Friday
Timing: 4:00 pm to 1:00 am
Salary will be according to the previous sales performance record and experience
Please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for the next step.