|Date Posted||February 3, 2021|
Procurement & Supply Chain
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Daraz is South Asia's leading online shopping and selling platform present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of ~50,000 sellers serving 10 million consumers with more than 20 million listed products.
In May 2018 Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group, and we are proud to carry our part of the mission to 'make it easy to do business anywhere'. As part of the Alibaba ecosystem, we are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership and experience in technology, online commerce, mobile payment and logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region and to fulfill our promise to offer our customers the best selection of products with a high level of convenience.
We currently have approximately 3,000 employees in across countries and business units.
- Streamline payment processes
- Develop innovative approaches to review procurement process effectiveness
- Provide recommendations on all procurement related issues, plans, reports, training and metrics
- Identify and develop standard processes that address company’s acquisition program requirements
- Assist team in procurement related activities as needed
- Design buying trends
- Departmental Analysis
- MBA - SCM
- 1-2 years experience
- Procurement Analyst
- Strong Analytical and Qualitative Skills
Competencies (Functional/Behavioral) & Values:
- Stakeholder Management
- Creativity and Innovation
- Soft skills and systems knowledge
- Problem Solving
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Customer commitment
- Embrace change
What we offer:
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem with regular visits to China and South East Asia.
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ‘tech’ industry.
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & life insurance
- Relocation support (if applicable)