|Date Posted||December 3, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Karachi
Posted Date: Dec 3 2020
The person will perform P2P operational task and Assist in AMs in vendor issue resolution and track timely reporting and submission of withholding taxes. Person will also be responsible for invoice scanning, uploading and achiving as per GSK standards, this role will also include the issuance of Withholding tax certificates to vendors and handling of critical payments like utility and other critical and most urgent payments through advance or through normal invoice processing.this role will also support in governance side by tracking the submission of all schedule and control reports as per GSOP
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelors
Area of Specialisation: Accounting with suitable certification of SAP and accounting softwares
Atleast 3 year experience in P2P
- Receive high volume of invoices and scan and upload invoices in SAP system and process the urgent and critical invoices.
- Control high risk payment like Utility and insurance payment (this role require very high level of accuracy and Prior experience of handling utility and insurance, through SAP is must).
- Prepare and track monthly P2P reports and Schedules and help P2P supervisors in timely submission of Schedules and PQ control.
- Assist in day to day data cleansing exercises and coordinate with different functions and sites for resolution of pending transactions.
- Process advance to vendors and manage vendor Advance schedule and present to P2P supervisors on monthly basis to monitor the advance level.
- Prepare and issue income tax Certificates / Challans and send it to vendors through courier.
- Prepare tax Debit / Credit notes to ensure accuracy in withholding from vendor’s payment.
- Process invoices in SAP in case of high volumn of work or if processors are missing.
- Manage returned cheque from bank and handover / courier the cheque to vendor on their correct address.
- Assit in routine work e.g Signing of cheques from Signatories, preparation of manual cheques, delivery of important documents to personnel.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.