|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity?
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
You'll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements related to the manufacturing and processing of our leading products with smart, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
Your Role As a Process Engineer
Y ou will typically start as a Technical Engineer working with a broad range of processing equipment with specific responsibilities from day 1 on a key project that will involve the following
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
- Study technical feasibility using high end computer modeling and simulation.
- Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment.
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- Lead new equipment commissioning in the production plants and train the production teams.
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
Your first assignment gives you the chance to contribute with your engineering skills to the business from day 1, while developing your leadership skills. You have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities. You will work in professional and entrepreneurial multi-functional teams while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate trainings.
What We Offer
- A wide range ofchallengingengineeringassignmentsin one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver stateofthearttechnologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travel opportunitiesto the project locations to see your design come to life
- Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic andrespectfulinternationalworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitivecompensationpackage , in line with your qualifications and experience.
What we look for:
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, Mechatronics or any relevant engineering degree with 1 – 4 years of relevant experience (preferred).
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.