|Date Posted||November 24, 2020|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. Do you want to experience and feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation? Ascertia is enriched with ample motivated environment and a promising workplace to take you along.
We are looking for a Principal Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will be needed to write the user guides, API guides, Integration tutorials, Installation guides and FAQs for two products of Ascertia that are SigningHub and Web RA. These documents involve highly technical details where gaining domain knowledge is important. Our domain is related to the digital signatures, certificate life cycle management and certification authority. Candidate must have a willing and can do attitude towards domain learning and must be able to put themselves in the customers/readers shoes.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
Knowledge/Experience in any of the following will be a big plus:
- Domain knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) products
Candidate should have good knowledge and experience in the following:
- At-least 5 years proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation by gaining the domain knowledge about the problem that the article, tutorial or guide is addressing and writing a user centric document, with a motive of reducing the number of calls on support for queries
- Ability to use pictures, text and other annotations to make the document easy to follow and attractive to read
- Able to judge whether document is too short for the end user to read or too long for the end user to follow and make necessary adjustments accordingly to improve
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Able to write not only MS Office based but HTML based documentations using the advanced web documentation tools like github pages, HelpConsole or Confluence
- Good understanding of SDLC and Software Development, i.e. Agile development in particular
- Ability to meet the deadlines
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
- A Market competitive remunerations package
- PF, Medical Allowance, Medical Insurance for Family
- Bi Annually Bonus
- Bi Annually Increments
- Paid time Off
- State of the Art infrastructure.
- Complementary Meals
- Team building activities
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.
Why work for Ascertia?
Ascertia is a UK limited company. The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures, mainly sold through our global partner network.
Ascertia is a recognized brand for high trust cryptographic security. A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products. Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues. We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
Around the world there are approximately 100 staff with a strong focus on R&D and technical high trust sales. Ascertia has seen strong year on year growth and needs to expand it Customer Service and Operational teams.
There is excellent growth potential at Ascertia. There is no limit to the progress a successful candidate can make. We are heavily dependent on the personal skills and experience people bring and the way these can be harnessed for company and personal success.
Since 2001, Ascertia has been a global leader in delivering high-trust solutions for digital signatures, timestamping, certificate validation, certificate issuance. Ascertia has two strategic products:
SigningHub (more business focused) delivers a complete signing solution enabling organisations to workflow documents for digital signature approval. When integrated into core business applications or used standalone, SigningHub optimises how internal and external users can review, approve and sign documents at any time on any device. Available as an on-premise product, private cloud service or multi-tenanted public cloud service. www.signinghub.com
ADSS Server (more technical focused) is an advanced framework product that offers a full range of PKI related services. It is the cryptographic engine that powers SigningHub and includes support for qualified and AATL certificates, central key management, local and remote signing and long-term signature creation and verification. Modular license options exist for CA, RA, OCSP, SCVP, TSA, central signing, local signing, authorised remote signing and long-term archiving. www.ascertia.com
Web RA (more technical focused) is an advanced registration authority product to manage the life cycle of a certificate. It helps in collection of all the information needed to issue a specific certificate legally and vet the end users based on the information provided before issuing a certificate.