|Date Posted||February 3, 2021|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Exhibit strong leadership and communication skills to collaborate with product, engineering and management.
- Understand business problems and suggest appropriate technology solutions.
- Designing, coding, and debugging software.
- Providing training to other engineers.
- Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
- Maintaining, upgrading and improving the performance of existing software.
- Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects and perform regular code review and architecture reviews.
- Identify, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
- Good communication skills, and can take client/FC calls independently.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies e.g. Scrum and ticketing system like Jira, Microsoft Dynamics AX Forms, Report and Enterprise Portal (EP)
- Design and Develop .NET Applications which integrates with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Design and Develop SSRS reports which integrates with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Develop and optimize SQL Queries
- X++ Customization, AX R3/ AX D365
- SSRS and/or X++ Reports
- Share Point/ EP Development
- POS/MPOS Development
- Dot Net/ AX integrations Add-ons
- MS SQL Server (strong knowledge of stored procedures, functions, views, etc.).
- Microsoft Visual Studio Development Environment
- VSS and/or TFS for source code management
Value Added Skills
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Certification
- MSSQL Certification
- DB Optimization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in team with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with object oriented analysis, design and development.
- Experience in ERP business analysis, design and implementation
We have an amazing team of 400+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz