|Date Posted||January 31, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
What is Pre-sales Expert?
This role deals with internal & external customers, provides technical assistance and works as a solution architect for GSM, Fixed & IoT based solutions.
The external customers may belong to Multinational, local large and small enterprises or SoHo.
We along with Jazz Business Consultants (JBCs from all channels), engage them to understand the technical requirements that helps us to prepare a technical solution which fulfills their business need.
Jazz B2B portfolio covers Cloud, Security, long-haul & short-haul medium including last mile solutions covering layer-2 or Layer-3 IP & IPMPLS & IOT. So, Presales / Customer Engagement team support channels to meet their sales targets.
The role reports directly to the Manager Presales and has 4 people reporting directly into it with an extended team of 6 members
What does Presale Expert do?
- Liaison with Channel (JBCs) to provide solution on GSM, Fixed, IoT & cloud services w.r.t products offered by Jazz Business.
- Prepare high-level design containing proposed network scenario including technical writeup of solutions offered by Jazz having all relevant costs involved & Bill of Quantities (BoQ) related to hardware & consumable items involved etc.
- Develop responses to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and tenders in line with customer requirements and product feature set
- Work closely with Technical teams to obtain updated information of current network infrastructure to utilize those in solutions designs
- Prepare presentations for external and internal customers for new product offering from B2B portfolio and communications on how these products can fulfil the business needs of end-user.
- Prepare technical proposal with BoQ and deliverables for customers and service delivery (SD) team.
- The technical proposal may contain network flows and design drawings for customer & SD team for understanding
- Review RFPs and bids from different organizations and identify technicalities and understand interpretation in the documents
- Coordination with 3rd Party Vendors for feasibility study
- Follow-ups with 3rd Party vendors on delay responses
- Meet KPIs of Presales Department
- Able to work with minimum supervision
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Presales Expert?
- 5-10 years of experience in Network Operation Centre or IP Network Design & Roll Out or management & configurations of (Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Fortigate etc.)
- Well-versed with the Fixed & Mobile networks, having strong knowledge of Cloud, IP networks & transmission networks, must have relevant certification of CCNP, JNCIP, HCIE etc. at least and must have hands-on experience of minimum 5 years
- Good presentation skills
- Strong grip on MS Office Suit especially MS Word, Excel & MS Visio etc.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy