|Date Posted||December 27, 2020|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company? Seeking an organization whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions? Want a rewarding career where the focus is continuous learning & growth?
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We’ve been a successful global company for over 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. As a ‘Promote from Within’ organization, we are globally recognized as one of the Best Companies for Developing Leaders across the organization.
P&G has an exciting opportunity for a Plant Senior HR Manager to join our team in Pakistan!
P&G Human Resources (HR) had been awarded as No.1 of "Fortune's Most Admired For HR Globally" by The Hay Group and Human Resource Executive professional magazine. HR Professionals are business integrated partners that are the champions of our 95,000+ employees and enable people and organizations in the 70+ countries where we operate to perform at their peak. HR are at the heart of supporting some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself.
As a Plant Senior HR Manager, you typically get assignments in recruiting, training, relocation, employee services and benefits administration to develop your expertise in the different HR processes. As you get more experience, the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger. In any assignment, however, the below roles, are expected to be played.
- You will be building people and leadership capability
- You will be driving the site engagement program
- You will be driving site organization productivity plans in line with business needs working with business function leaders
- You will be developing an adaptive and ambitious organization and a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company
- You will be working with the business leaders to craft business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and build an environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant majors
- At least 3 or more years of HR work experience in a reputable organization.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just So You Know
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com