|Date Posted||April 24, 2019|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors/Master’s Degree|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
|Street address||Islamabad Capital Territory|
People & Recruitment Specialist
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Contract type: Fixed Term
Application Closing Date: 8 May 2019
Interview date: May 10, 2019
Start date: July 1, 2019
Provide high-quality end to end People and Recruitment support services to enable VSO people (employees and volunteers) to deliver their best, contributing to quality programming and the achievement of VSO's mission to bring people together to end poverty.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Qualification in Human Resources Management/ Human Resource Development / Organisation Development.
- Knowledge of country labour market, employment and immigration laws and regulations.
Human Resource Management
- Demonstrable skills and experience of HR business partnering and recruitment in a global organisation setting with a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in HR administration and providing policy guidance in the areas of Resourcing, Induction, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Contract Management and HR information systems (HRIS).
- Demonstrable Experience of managing an end to end recruitment process across a country, managing and filling vacancies appropriately.
- Skills and experience in providing HRM administration support with understanding the needs of a diverse workforce and young people developmental stages to flexibly apply people policies as appropriate within the context.
- Understanding and commitment to data protection, confidentiality, equal opportunity, social inclusion, gender equity and diversity.
- Experience of HR in Humanitarian context is an advantage.
- Skills and experience in people capacity and capability support and transfer knowledge to the partner organisation.
- Ability to engage and develop others with skills in coaching, mentoring, facilitation, training, and accompaniment.
Volunteering for Development and Youth Engagement:
- Understanding and valuing the role of volunteering for development.
- Valuing the role of young people in development.
- Experience of working with international and national professional volunteers and youth plus personal experience of volunteering for development is a significant advantage.
Right to work in Pakistan is required.
Equal Opportunities and benefit:
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce. Qualified and experienced females are highly encouraged to apply. VSO also provides medical coverage for dependents and flexible working options.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.