|Location||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
Production & Manufacturing
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
|Street address||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
Want to make sure things run smoothly? As Packaging Manager - Hygiene with RB, you'll have the freedom to be more than just a cog in the machine.
Key Job Accountabilities
* Support Pakistan business to achieve both short and long term objectives and to make sure that site packaging development activities are performed against agreed functional targets.
* Support Mauripur Factory and co-packers for all packaging technical requirements.
* Actively support local (NPD/EPD/Squeeze) activities and projects within budgets and deadlines and ensure the achievement of set objectives
* Close collaboration with Procurement, Supply and QM/QA to make sure the "Supplier Selection Process & Criteria" process is applied for selection/qualification of any new suppliers.
* Extract and collate regular internal/external Packaging benchmarks data to make sure that RB packing is cost-effective but not worse in quality than competition
* Update/Create/Publish all Packaging specifications in TDS and ensure TDS is used as Globally agreed (i.e. packaging component specifications / palletisation specifications / BOMs / Test methods / etc. are kept updated within the system
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.