|Date Posted||February 1, 2021|
|Education Requirement||Bachelor Of Pharmacy / Doctor Of Pharmacy / B.E|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Posted Date: Feb 1 2021
- To contribute towards the growth and profitability of GlaxoSmithKline through processing of tablet,
capsules, suspensions and syrup products, in accordance with the QMS, EHS and also to the local
legislation, using all the available resources to maximum advantage of the company and customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that all operations carrying out in packaging areas are running in compliance with QMS,
EHS and Regulatory policies through people management and leadership.
Education & Experience
Education: Bachelor Of Pharmacy / Doctor Of Pharmacy / B.E
Job-Related Experience required: 4-8 years
- Ensure end to end complete execution of production plan in compliance to EHS and quality policies.
- Set objectives of the staff and review achievement through Workday process.
- Ensure end to end staff allocation.
- Contribute in maintaining good industrial Relations at the site in coordination with production
Manager and Industrial Relation function.
- Foster team spirit and ability of critical thinking, analysis and decision making.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement through coaching, mentoring, counseling and in-house
- Drive and deliver departmental OEE targets.
- Improve work environment by demonstrating and support Leading edge practices.
- Initiate and facilitate cultural change program to support for desired culture change in GMS Pakistan.
- Ensure that the products manufactured confirm the standard of quality and GSK standards.
- Make sure that the SOP and GMP are strictly followed.
- Help the Manager production in making the Budget, launching of new product, achieving the KPI
- Maintain good relationship with all supervisory staffs and director and look into the genuine problems
of staff and try to resolve them at floor level.
- Take appropriate disciplinary action in situation going against company define policy.
- To maintain SAP production environment.
- Coordinate with engineering for preventive and break down maintenance of production equipment
- Ensure management of staff allocation and rotations to enhance their capabilities.
- Ensure the origination or review of SOPs & batch documents as and when required. Provide in-
house trainings of SOPs & batch documents to relevant staff.
- To attend EHS, IT and GMP trainings and maintain Training records of management staff as well as
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.