|Date Posted||February 21, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Job Purpose You will be responsible for maintaining an efficient and good running fleet as well as looking after economical use of funds for fleet and fleet’s needs. You will act as the company’s negotiator of terms of service contracts with the suppliers and will also be responsible to monitor the fleet expenses and make budget analysis.
What You Will Do
What You Will Do
- Work closely with operations managers in the different Fulfillment Centers to guarantee fleet availability for our ever-growing demand leveraging deep analytical insights to achieve highest impact.
- Responsible to ensure the right mix of vehicles against the predicted demand are inducted at each fulfillment centers and maximum capacity utilization is achieved in order to optimize cost.
- Analyze and propose levers to optimize logistics cost via introduction of new initiatives.
- Ensures the quality of fleet meets the minimum standard criteria of the company.
- Leads the process of New vendor Induction as per company guidelines.
- Negotiate offers, prices and terms with suppliers and recommend to Management suitable brands and prices.
- Carry out studies to guide company path through trade in respect to leasing, buying and hiring vehicles.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University.
- 2-3 years’ experience in logistics and transportation
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A purposeful role with mentorship from an experienced founding team
- Fast paced career prospects in one of the hottest and well-funded tech startups in the region
- Competitive salary
- Excellent variable incentive plans
- Store credits to save on your monthly grocery bill
- Medical insurance (including family coverage)