|Date Posted||February 21, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Job Purpose You will be responsible for Fulfillment Center’s operations with the aim to provide superior customer service to all internal & external customers. You will also be responsible for development & implementation of the company’s short term & long term strategies (new business partner operations planning, warehouse and inventory management, people’s leadership, infrastructure development, budget preparation & tracking, quality assurance etc.). Moreover you will have to ensure efficient/cost effective warehouse planning, inventory management, field execution and logistics.
What You Will Do
What You Will Do
- Responsible to ensures an efficient warehousing, trade execution and collection at the fulfillment center. You also need to ensure that the company warehouses & infrastructure meets the company’s short and long term business needs
- Responsible for deployment of operations and logistics plan. You will help implement company SOPs (add safety) in your Fulfillment center.
- Responsible for providing superior customer service through efficient processing of customer orders and timely delivery against orders through shift management.
- Supports all internal & external customers to resolve their concerns and executes company distribution strategies to support Growth team in selling volume at lowest possible cost.
- Work with the product & tech team to optimize operations
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with 1-2 years in Supervisory/Managerial role.
- Analytically sound.
- A purposeful role with mentorship from an experienced founding team
- Fast paced career prospects in one of the hottest and well-funded tech startups in the region
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent variable incentive plans
- Store credits to save on your monthly grocery bill
- Medical insurance (including family coverage)