|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
Banking & Financial Services
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
JS Bank requires candidates to fill the position of "Operational Risk Analyst". The position is based at Head Office, Karachi.
The incumbent should have at least 2 / 3 years of experience in Operational Risk.
The position is responsible to assist in the development and implementation of Operational Risk toolkits to strengthen internal controls and minimize various risks faced by the Bank.
1. Providing support in the development of policies for Risk Management and Opertional Risk.
2. Making amendments in the policies and procedures as prescribed by the Senior Management.
3. Managing and monitoring Operational Risk Framework as delineated in the JSBL's Operational Risk Management Framework.
4. Assisting relevant departments in identifying and evaluating Operational Risks.
5. Collating information (through KRIs) from the businesses and support functions with respect to various Operational Risks faced by the Bank.
6. Providing support in the development and implementation of Risk Control Self - Assessment Exercise.
7. Analyzing the Loss Event Database according to BASEL II risk categories.
8. Providing support in terms of Bank's Business Continuity Policy.
9. Participate in implementing and devising Business Continuity Planning exercise of the Bank in line with the best industry standards.
10. Assist in reviewing new products to ensure the risk aspects are properly incorporated in Bank's Risk Management Systems.
11. Providing support in the development of Credit Risk Managment Policies and Manuals.
1. Minimum 2-3 years experience in Operational Risk
2. Minimum having Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred)
3. Good Analytical Skills
4. Good in Advance Excel
Last date to apply is June 26, 2019