|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
|Education Requirement||MBBS / B.Sc / M.Sc|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Colleague will be responsible to build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings. Identifying and prospecting new customer and approach them to promote our innovative as well effective products.
- Ethically promoting products, keeping in line company compliance policy and approved marketing strategies. Designing and delivering product presentation, with effective medical knowledge and ability to answer customer queries.
- Gain important market insight through research and collaborate with relevant team to design more effective marketing and sales strategies. Quickly assess and analyze market changes and notify to managers.
- Collaborating with stakeholder to ensure availability of all products in the region, assess any market change that needs to be notified to production and distributors. Recording and documenting important data.
- Representative would be responsible for contacting practicing physicians, hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned region and persuade them to prescribe Pfizer products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Preparing and engaging targeted doctors in product presentations, about the approved indications of Pfizer products with the objective to increase prescriptions.
- Reporting all discussion and calls with doctors and chemists to Category Lead through VEEVA application as per defined KPIs.
- Arranges Product Group Meetings with the doctors to discuss products in detail.
- Follows the plans to achieve assigned objectives for increased prescription flow from identified doctors and reports findings periodically to immediate manager.
- Prepare and present for monthly business reviews led by the immediate manager & Category Lead.
- Able to work on key account managers and chalk out key stake holders for each account.
- Able to strategize for future areas of growth for his/her region.
- Able to keep a track of the projects assigned by marketing and present the progress in business reviews.
In Depth Market Knowledge:
- Representative should be able to quickly assess market changes. Monitor competitors’ products, marketing strategies, merchandising techniques and new products in the market.
- Reports relevant market practices to manger and provide his/her periodic feedback and valuable market insight to marketing group which can be used for business development.
- Responsible to provide information about competitive activities observed in the area to immediate manager & Category lead.
- Gathering market place information and use it to strategize for future areas of growth for his/her region.
Monitoring Product Distributors:
- Coordinating with relevant stakeholders to ensure availability of all products in the region.
- Ensures stock availability of major promotable products at retail level/ institutions in the region for honoring the prescriptions generated by his/her customers.
- Forwards technical queries raised by the doctors to the Medical Division for clarification.
- Ensures proper dressing, attire & maintenance of records/ detailing kit and vehicle provided.
- Submits expenses and leave plans as per the deadlines.
- Adopt ethical practices while promoting products to customers and the desired information should be passed on about benefits offered by the product.
- Any other task given by the line manager.
Academic Qualifications: Candidates with any of below qualification is eligible to apply;
- MBBS/ Pharm. D or B/ M.Sc – medical science or any other relevant qualification.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Sales.
- Exposure of specialty brands is a must.
- Experience in managing large geographical territories and key account management will be preferred.
- Strategic Prospecting
- Knowledge of Pharmacology, Pathology & Physiology
- Courageous & understand accountability
- Analytical Approach
- Strong communication & computer skills
- Stakeholder & time management
- Design and delivery sales Presentations and reports
- Mental strength to maintain sales and availability of two product categories.
- Openness for travel throughout assigned region.
Non-Standard Work Schedule, Travel Or Environment Requirements
- Ability to travel throughout the region, to meet with potential and key account customers, chemists, etc.
- Must be able to schedule meetings and discussions with potential customers in their desired time.
Location: Rawalpindi / Islamabad
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.