|Date Posted||February 2, 2021|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are looking for an iOS Developer with hands-on experience on Native iOS application development. The candidate will be reporting to Lead Mobile Developer / Solution Architect. This is an amazing opportunity for those who want to be a part of mobile development team and experience all the product stages including App conceptualization, market launch and continuous releases.
- Analyze requirements of tasks assigned by the Team Lead and document them to actionable items.
- Full-stack development of assigned work items including SQL query writing and optimization.
- Verify all tasks using unit testing before delivering to QA.
- Follow industry best practices in writing code while making architectural decisions.
- Ensuring that the programmed logic is not breaking any existing functionality.
- Ensuring that the programmed logic has the fastest possible response time.
- Take complete ownership of work & accept the responsibility of completing, improving, fixing and delivering assigned tasks within the agreed timeline.
- Acquire application knowledge and understand the domain of the application.
- Attend daily standup meetings.
- Use project management portal to update status of tasks regularly.
- Mobile app development experience of minimum 2 years with at least 1 application deployed in App Store.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience in Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knowledge of cross-platform & hybrid development platforms will be a huge advantage.