|Date Posted||January 22, 2021|
Procurement & Supply Chain
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
About the job
- Handling of companywide Warehouse & Logistics operations throughout Pakistan.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of distribution and logistics.
- Achieve operational excellence and deliver cost savings through inventory management and forecasting.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
- Meet company inventory needs by ensuring sufficiency of systems and coordinating with SAP teams.
- Recommend solutions to existing processes to reduce waste and increase quantity.
- Working proactively with Production & Supply Chain department to realize efficiencies and manage expectations
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management/Business Administration or relevant
- 10 years’ experience in relevant area, especially in retail or manufacturing sector with 3-4 years in managerial role
- Well-structured retail/manufacturing sector experience on managerial level